read it more here
Gis doing it again !
As promised!! Here it is!! The handcraft tutorial contest!!!
Please check out the guidelines and write me if you have any questions!!
(Los que hablen español y no entiendan las reglas del concurso, aquí están!)
- You must write a tutorial (only one entry per person) for one of the top categories, and publish it in your own blog, including in it images of you performing the actual tutorial (this to avoid tutorial duplications).
- Since we have an international jury, entries should be in english (or in the blogger’s language + english). Those that have problems with translations from spanish can contact me personally for help, I’d gladly will assist you.
- In the introduction of the tutorial post you must mention this contest, linking your readers to this post You can use if you want one of the contest banners.
- Once you have published the tutorial, you have to leave a link to it in the comments of this post.
- We will pick a winner based on the creativity of the tutorial purposed, and well as the clarity and presentation of it.
- All tutorials that enter the contest will remain linked from this blog under a section called Birdie “Know-it-All”, so make sure the post stays pretty in the blog And I’ll be redirecting readers to you guys!!
You have 1 1/2 month to enter this contest!! However hurry up, because we will take in consideration what people thinks of you tutorial! Deadline is December 15th, 2008!!
The prize list is bigger by the day, and we still have to divide the prizes between first and second place (so more will be posted on this soon), but you can preview here what you could win if you enter!!!
- A custom blog design by Gis (with up to 10 credits from istockphoto images) OR a pack or Birdie Says goodies (mug, pins and cards). Winner’s choice.
- A set of 8 postcards + print OR A set of 16 postcards + 1 pocket mirror from Anne-Julie
- A handcraft book (more info about this award available soon!) from designblurb*
- A print of choice + a set of 3 magnet cards from Allen Designs
- A necklace and a set of earring from Oh hello Friend
- An amiguri and a framed ink illustration from El Bolsillo de Celia
- A mousepad, notebook and notepad from ANW Designs
- A pair of earrings + a print by Lunara
- A set of birdie tags from Designs by Vanessa
- A handmade raggedy heart from Atelier de Manualidades
Need tutorial examples? - via CRAFT Magazine -
What Your Cute Monster Says About You
You are a giving, open, loving person. You truly want the world to be a better place.
You appreciate what you have in life. You are very content.
Your inner demon is sensitivity. You are very sensitive, and your sensitivity can be a double edged sword.
People think you're cute because you're generous. You are easy to love - it's part of your charm.